Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Train Ride...

Jeff and I are going on a train ride this weekend. We're going to Wenatchee for a couple days. Dropping off Jeff's parent's Christmas present. Should be fun! I've only taken the train once before a few years ago and while it was dark outside and no visibility, it sure was fun. And this time, we're taking the train home as well--Yes it's true! I'm going to wake up at 5:00A! You heard me right, 5 in the Morning. For anyone who knows me, they know how I like to sleep. The only plus to this is that I get to see the scenery finally.

The kitties are staying home to guard the place. (I guess really that it'll be Ozzy guarding the place and everyone else running and hiding.) Unfortunately, the only animals allowed on the train are seeing companions. I'll miss my babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home