Saturday, February 11, 2006

Reunions

Over the past year I've reconnected with a lot of people I had lost touch with. It's been very exciting to see how & what everyone has been doing lately. I really plan on keeping in better touch with everyone. Friends from childhood, family friends, school friends, old co-workers...it's been fun. Even seeing people I went to school with on the different myspace & friendster sites has been a trip. I also met the final member of Jeff's group of friends from when he was younger.

Jeff and I have been to Hawaii, Oregon, Idaho, Eastern Washington, Missouri and even a quick layover in Colorado. And that was just last year alone...can't wait to see where we end up this year.

Multiple vacations, 2 weddings, a jaunt to pick up a bass amp for Jeff...I think I've been bit by the travel bug...

Some pictures forthcoming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home