Friday, June 02, 2006

The night before...

It's the night before the big day! It's been a weird week...my cousin Kalani broke his foot this past weekend and my brother Brian has a sore back and a sore ankle/leg. Both were to help us move. My brother will still be there, but I did tell him it's ok if he didn't show up because he's injured. While it appeared that things were going to be difficult with our move--it's turned out alright I think. I found someone to take my cousin's place so we're still ok!

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it...I'm about to lose control and I think I like it...

Or however the song goes. The kitties are cute. Every once in awhile you'll see a cat peek from behind our pile of boxes and watch you. Then slowly disappear again.

1 Comments:

At 1:14 AM , Blogger Beverly said...

congrats on the move! I can't wait to see the new place! post pics soon... or maybe I'll have to stop by myself. did I mention that I'm in town? ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home