Thursday, June 22, 2006

We Moved!

And we're still alive. It was hard and tiring and I must say thanks again to our helpers. Our new place is great and we're working hard at unpacking. I would say we're about half-way done. Maybe more.

I promise to post some pictures soon. I found everything I need except the cable to attach to the camera so I can download onto the computer. It's in the same box where all the other important/don't lose stuff is. I remember grabbing it and putting it in a box so I wouldn't lose it...

2 Comments:

At 9:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

 
At 9:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Eidson patents light bulb Bloototh+headset St petersburg florida divorce teri lynn wollum Milf lessons passwords . chrysler building Barista coffee makers Lingerie + dominatrix popup blocker unte windows xp pro 1966 chrysler newyorker nebraska football

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home